Petfinder Featured Pet

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rattie Reality?

I spent a good deal of time the other day, upset about the way a woman was listing a rat terrier and her pup for adoption because she did not want the dog to get pregnant by her male dog again.  I was proud of the blog and it was quite therapeutic to share my feelings, thoughts, and concerns about it.

Here is the blog http://vetrescue.blogspot.com/2011/01/right-home-or-next-home.html

The same day that I published the blog, I received an email from a reader. 

It stated, "actually, the gal was referring to a pet RAT..."

When I read that, I could NOT STOP LAUGHING!  The first thing that came to my mind viewing that listing with the word "rattie" was of course rat terriers.  To think I just gave a lecture about rat over population!  LOL!

To the person who posted the listing, my apologies for misinterpreting your ad.  I suspect that perhaps I was not the only one who did misinterpret it.  Have you considered getting another cage?  They sell them on craigslist!  LOL!

I am still proud of the blog, but let's all pretend it is about two rat terriers when we read it, and not two rats!

I will write another blog... as soon as I can stop laughing about this one!






You are invited to share a link of the blog http://www.vetrescue.blogspot.com/ on Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter.

If you would like to receive this blog into your email inbox each time it is published, go to http://www.vetrescue.blogspot.com/ , and enter your name into the subscribe box on the upper right side of the page. The blog will send you a confirmation email. Reply as instructed in the email to confirm your subscription. This is a required step. You will then receive the blog as it is published. You will not get junk mail as a result of subscribing!


If you are new to our blog, don't forget to check out the blog archive! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All can be